Thursday, May 29, 2014



"Baby, bear with me for being like this. Bear with me for being so jealous to most girls who also gets your attention. I trust you and I don’t trust them. I’m just scared that you might choose them over me, that you might realize that I’m no better than them. Baby, I’m just scared. I love you so much and having the thought of losing you because of them kills me. I don’t know what to do if you’ll prefer somebody else than me. I’m sorry for thinking like this but I just don’t want to lose you. I just want you to be mine alone, that’s all. And I’m sorry, sometimes I just couldn’t help myself not to think that someone else could actually make you happier than I could. I guess this is all just my insecurities, I can’t handle them well, they’re acting up now. I know there are a lot of girls out there who’s smarter than me, who’s prettier, who’s more fun and exciting to be with than me, I’m just scared. I love you too much."
"Oh baby, don’t be scared. I’m all yours. They are just props, you know. I love you more than anyone else in this world. And no one can ever make me happy like you do. I’m not going to exchange you with those girls you’re jealous of. I already have you and I couldn’t ask for more. I know, I’m not going to find someone that can love me like you do. You’re all that I need. You’re one of those precious stones that I have and they are just rock. Bear that in your mind, please? I don’t want to lose you as much as you do. I’m not being showy but you know, I’m freaking jealous to those boys that gets your attention too. Sometimes when I found you talking with them, I want to grab your hand, runaway and kiss you like there’s no tomorrow. I want to make them see that you’re mine. I want them to back off because you’re my girl. I want them to know that I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world. But I can’t be that selfish, baby. They also need you. But don’t think that I don’t care, okay? I’m just being rational here. I love you so much and that’s all that matters, right? I love you baby. Stop over thinking things. I’m just here. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment