Thursday, May 29, 2014

My heart is confused as it is. and I don't know what to do anymore, I love 2 person's at this time. I know, if you love two people, you choose the 2nd one bc you wouldn't love the 2nd one if you really loved the 1st one. But this is how it goes ..

I'm stuck in love with this foolish guy who broke my heart. We've been dating for more than a year and I gave him every thing but little did I know that 'every thing' wasn't enough for him. So he decided to find someone who can make him happier than I did or someone whom he could fuck, I guess. He broke my heart into million pieces but I still love him with all the broken and scattered pieces. And just when I thought that I could never loved any one again .. I met her. :)

Yes, her. and No, I am not bisexual or anything but yes .. the 2nd one is a girl. I don't know, we got close to one another bc we both are big fans of the great and handsome and amazing too .. " Andrew Garfield " and knowing myself, I am very sweet and too friendly .. and she fell in love? or is that only my point of view. Idk =))) but as days passed by, I began to love her deeply :') I wouldn't take it like " I want this type of relationship with her " but I know I don't want to lose her. =))) She makes me feel like I'm worth it.

If we were close you would tell me to choose the 2nd one, hence even though we're not close. right?

The problem here is I can't let the person number 1 go, I don't know how to unloved him and he keeps coming back to me and I'm only human plus I still love the guy then on the other hand, I also like loving the 2nd person.

I'm fucked up as hell and I don't even know what to do.
Do I stay or do I go? Which one do I choose? :( I'm stuck between the battle that's occurring in my insides; I'm referring to my heart and my head. It's the most inconstant battle between what you know and what your heart desire.

Do you follow your heart or do you follow what your brain says? :( See? ugh.
I don't know what to do. Can't I just be a heartless person? :( fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment