Friday, May 16, 2014

Just as I promise you, I will wait for you no matter what.



You can tell me to stop, you can say things that can discourage me or you can even push me away as many times as you want but always remember that I will always wait for you no matter what. I wont give up on you. I wont let you go because I know that special things and special people are worth fighting for. You can have them in the end once you prove you’re worthy of them. What i’m doing right now might be foolishness but I don’t care because i’ve been crazy about you all this time. Its hard for me to let go everything about you because you gave me so many things to hold on to. I know you might not feel the same feeling I have for you or you don’t love me as much as I love you but you know what ? I know i’ll never regret all these sacrifices because I know you’re that someone who can give me the happiness no one else can ever give to me. You’re that someone I cant go on without thinking everyday. You’re my sweetest downfall. You have something I know I cant find into someone. 

So if I have to wait for you for as long as I have already proved that I love you then let the waiting begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment