Thursday, May 29, 2014

Love and Infatuation

I was naive back then 
that I used to believe 
that I was already falling 
for someone. 
But as I grew up, 
I realized 
I wasn’t really falling 
in love in those days.
All I felt that time was 
attraction towards someone’s 
looks and talents.
Thus, it was a 
pure infatuation.
I learned the difference
ever since 
I met a guy who 
almost have the 
things I’m looking for in a guy. 
As soon as I get to 
know him more, I dislike him.
His attitude killed it.
Then I met this other guy 
who doesn’t seem to 
have those qualities 
I dreamed about in a guy.

Yet, the way he loves me
is so perfect.
The way he treats me
feels so right.
He is the love I’ve
been looking for.
He is the love I’ve
always wanted and will
always be wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment