Saturday, May 24, 2014




I keep telling my self .. " Stop crying, he's not worth your tears. "

People would tell me to stop this non-sense, to show him that I'll be okay without him in my life. They would tell me to stop crying, stop hurting yourself, stop torturing yourself, stop the pain before it controls you.

I did what they told me to. I deleted his number, blocked him from every possible communication we can have. I did what I could, and the pain didn't go away. :(

The memories they haunt me when the clock strikes 12 and every one is fast asleep; I lie awake, crying and feeling how my heart is slowly breaking. Like it's been a part of my daily routine to just cry myself to sleep .. figure out a way to die, to just escape this pain.

I'm okay during the morning's and afternoon. but when night comes, I just can't take it anymore. :( </3
Stop crying, stop crying. I shout to myself.. :( and I just cry more, so yeah. :'(

I give up. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment