Thursday, May 22, 2014

breaking up

  • There is no question that break-ups are painful. And it's so hard to trust and love again. Mending a broken heart is never easy. When the one you love deeply reject you, leave you, your heart will be broken. But I really don't know why they call it a heartbreak, because it feels like every part of me is broken too. It's so hard how can you be so so wrong about a person. When everything seems perfect, that's the time when the fate will challenge you. I am asking myself, countless of times, where did I go wrong? What did I do to make you hurt me? Am I not enough? I have never imagined how can this be so painful. But I don't have regrets. I have deeply loved you. I devoted my time to you. You gave me so much to remember so please tell me how can I get over you. I am just a naive little girl that thought your lips tasted forever and woke up to find that eternity had lost its magic. I miss you like crazy and it tears me up every time I face the reality that you are not mine, that you left me, you left me just like that. And worst, you took my heart with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment