Thursday, May 29, 2014

I am not asking for a second chance, just missing the old feeling

I used to remember that tingling feeling when you told me one time that there’s no single chance you would leave me not even if I told you so. I used to recall our late night conversations wherein you used to whisper how much you would love to spend your whole life falling more and more in love with me. I miss those times when you would call me just to say “Hi.” Its been quite a long time since we had our last, sincere talk together and as time passes by I have realized that there are things we shouldn't push just to have it even if we really want it so bad because things that are meant to happen will eventually happen.
I know I shouldn't be dwelling again and again from the past but I didn't say that I want you back. Its just that there are times when I used to miss that kind of feeling. A feeling of loving and being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment